1) What celebrity business man served as executive producer and star of the hit reality TV show The Apprentice?
Choose Your Answer: A: Bill Gates, B: Warren Buffett, C: Donald Trump, D: Howard Hughes
2) Legendary business man and Hollywood producer Samuel Goldwyn was born with what name?
Choose Your Answer: A: Samuel Goldfish, B: Schmuel Gelbfisz, C: Frederick Austerlitz, D: Herbert Ernst Karl Frahm
3) What celebrity tycoon ran for President of the United States in 1992 as an independent candidate?
Choose Your Answer: A: Donald Trump, B: Ross Perot, C: Ted Turner, D: Steve Forbes
4) What now-famous business man co-founded Apple Computer with fellow computer enthusiast Steve Wozniak in 1976?
Choose Your Answer: A: Bill Gates, B: Steve Jobs, C: Steve Case, D: Marc Rich
5) What celebrity business woman was sentenced to five months in prison on July 16, 2004, as part of a stock fraud case?
Choose Your Answer: A: Mary Kay Ash, B: Oprah Winfrey, C: Carly Fiorina, D: Martha Stewart
6) What famous tycoon bought the Desert Inn Hotel in Las Vegas after management attempted to evict him from his room?
Choose Your Answer: A: Ted Turner, B: Howard Hughes, C: Hugh Hefner, D: Larry Flynt
7) What business celebrity began his illustrious career by collecting and selling lost golf balls?
Choose Your Answer: A: Rupert Murdoch, B: Howard Hughes, C: Warren Buffett, D: Michael Dell
8) What celebrity was sued by a group of cattle producers in 1996 after discussing mad cow disease on television?
Choose Your Answer: A: Oprah Winfrey, B: Rosie O'Donnell, C: David Letterman, D: Jay Leno
9) Who was the riches person in the world in 2004?
Choose Your Answer: A: George Lucas, B: Bill Gates, C: Warren Buffett, D: Saudi Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud
10) Which of the following celebrity entrepreneurs originally wanted to be a race car driver?
Choose Your Answer: A: George Lucas, B: Ross Perot, C: Larry Ellison, D: Alan Greenspan