1) What super villain once broke Batman's back, leaving him crippled and wheelchair-bound?
Choose Your Answer: A: Ra's Al Ghul, B: Bane, C: Clayface, D: Killer Croc
2) What were the names of Bruce Wayne's parents?
Choose Your Answer: A: James & Elizabeth, B: Wayne & Alice, C: George & Elaine, D: Thomas & Martha
3) Who is credited with creating Batman?
Choose Your Answer: A: Jack Kirby, B: Joe Shuster, C: Bob Kane, D: Jerry Siegel
4) What Batman villain formerly worked as a zoologist?
Choose Your Answer: A: Poison Ivy, B: Killer Croc, C: ManBat, D: The Penguin
5) What year was the character of Robin first introduced?
Choose Your Answer: A: 1939, B: 1940, C: 1949, D: 1950
6) In Detective Comics #267, a magical Kobold from another dimension decides to help Batman fight crime--what was his name?
Choose Your Answer: A: Martian Manhunter, B: Bat-Dwarf, C: Mr Mxyztplk, D: Bat-Mite
7) The original Batgirl was related to what familiar Batman character?
Choose Your Answer: A: Alfred, B: Commissioner Gordon, C: The Joker, D: Batwoman
8) Which of these Bat-villains was introduced first?
Chose Your Answer: A: Catwoman, B: The Penguin, C: The Riddler, D: Mr. Freeze
9) What was Alfred the butler's original family name?
Choose Your Answer: A: Windham, B: Chatsworth, C: Pennyworth, D: Beagle
10) What was Bat-hound's name?
Choose Your Answer: A: Burt, B: Ace, C: Lucky, D: Champ