1) Mt. Fuji is the highest point in what Asian country?
Choose Your Answer: A: Bangladesh, B: Burma, C: China, D: Japan
2) What is western Asia's longest river?
Choose Your Answer: A: Tigris, B: Euphrates, C: Xi Jiang, D: Kurobe
3) What tiny country, known to its inhabitants as Druk Yul (Land of the Thunder Dragon), is sandwiched between China and India?
Choose Your Answer: A: Bhutan, B: Bangladesh, C: Mongolia, D: Burma
4) What mountain range runs along the northern border of India?
Choose Your Answer: A: Urul Mountains, B: Tatra Mountains, C: Xiao Hinggan Ling Mountains, D: Himalayan Mountains
5) Korea is separated from Japan by what strait?
Choose Your Answer: A: Cheju, B: Tsushima, C: Gibraltar, D: Bungo
6) What Chinese city is situated at the mouth of the Chang Jiang (Yangtze) River?
Choose Your Answer: A: Shanghai, B: Beijing, C: Taipei, D: Changchun
7) What is the tallest mountain in Asia?
Choose Your Answer: A: Qogir, B: Kangchenjunga, C: Cho Oyu, D: Mount Everest
8) Iran is slightly larger than what U.S. state?
Choose Your Answer: A: Rhode Island, B: Montana, C: Texas, D: Alaska
9) What Japanese city is the site of the Peace Memorial Park and the eternal Peace Flame which is never to be extinguished until all nuclear weapons are dismantled?
Choose Your Answer: A: Hiroshima, B: Nagasaki, C: Tokyo, D: Kyoto
10) What is the capital of Afghanistan?
Choose Your Answer: A: Teheran, B: Kandahar, C: Baghdad, D: Kabul