1) What incident in 1962 nearly led to a nuclear confrontation between the U.S. and Russia?
Choose Your Answer: A: Korean War, B: Yalta Conference, C: Cuban Missile Crisis, D: Serbian Standoff
2) What year did women receive the right to vote in the United States?
Choose Your Answer: A: 1840, B: 1880, C: 1900, D: 1920
3) What year did the first man walk on the Moon?
Choose Your Answer: A: 1962, B: 1966, C: 1969, D: 1972
4) What nation exploded its first nuclear bomb in the Rajasthan Desert in 1974?
Choose Your Answer: A: India, B: Pakistan, C: Russia, D: Israel
5) What U.S. President gave the White House its current name?
Choose Your Answer: A: George Washington, B: Thomas Jefferson, C: Abraham Lincoln, D: Theodore Roosevelt
6) In 1849, Elizabeth Blackwell became the first female _______?
Choose Your Answer: A: Soldier, B: Doctor, C: Preacher, D: Bank Robber
7) June 6, 1944, is better known as what?
Choose Your Answer: A: D-Day, B: V-Day, C: VD-Day, D: VE-Day
8) What toy was introduced in Australian stores in 1957 after proving to be a popular exercise tool in schools?
Choose Your Answer: A: Frisbee, B: Hula Hoop, C: Jump Rope, D: Roller Skates
9) In what year did scientists complete a map of the human genome?
Choose Your Answer: A: 1970, B: 1980, C: 1990, D: 2000
10) What famous painting was stolen from a Norwegian museum in 2004?
Choose Your Answer: A: The Mona Lisa, B: The Starry Night, C: The Scream, D: The Last Supper