Sub-Categories: New Testament Trivia, Old Testament Trivia
General Bible Trivia Questions:
1) How many books are there in the standard Bible?
Choose Your Answer: A: 39, B: 54, C: 66, D: 72
2) At the time of the census which was conducted by Moses in the first chapter of Numbers, which of the twelve tribes of Israel was the largest?
Choose Your Answer: A: Judah, B: Gad, C: Asher, D: Reuben
3) Which of the following animals were the Israelites forbidden to eat by the Old Testament?
Choose Your Answer: A: Sheep, B: Goat, C: Rabbit, D: Antelope
4) When were Israelites required to free their servants?
Choose Your Answer: A: In the seventh year of service, B: In the twelfth year of service, C: When the servant produced offspring, D: Never
5) Who climbed a sycamore tree in order to see Jesus as he entered Jericho?
Choose Your Answer: A: Zerubbabel, B: Zacchaeus, C: Nicodemus, D: Nebuchadnezzar
6) Which of the following is NOT a book of the Apocrypha?
Choose Your Answer: A: Judith, B: The Coming of the Nephilim, C: The Testament of the Twelve Patriarchs, D: The Book of Bel and the Dragon
7) Who was chosen to replace Judas as the twelfth apostle?
Choose Your Answer: A: Bartholomew, B: Paul, C: Matthias, D: Andrew
8) Who did Peter raise from the dead in Joppa?
Choose Your Answer: A: Ananias, B: Lazarus, C: Martha, D: Dorcas
9) What two men in the Bible never died?
Choose Your Answer: A: Jesus & Lazarus, B: Methuselah & Elijah, C: Enoch & Elijah, D: Paul & Methuselah
10) What is the longest book in the Bible?
Choose Your Answer: A: Psalms, B: Proverbs, C: Acts, D: Exodus