Sub-Categories: Beatles Trivia, Elvis Presley Trivia, Mozart Trivia
General Music Trivia Questions:
1) What was the first rock-n-roll song to hit #1 on the charts?
Choose Your Answer: A: That's All Right, B: Tutti-Fruitti, C: Heartbreak Hotel, D: Rock Around the Clock
2) Who did the vocals for Pink Floyd's "Great Gig in the Sky"?
Choose Your Answer: A: Vicki Brown, B: Clare Torry, C: Janis Joplin, D: Roger Waters
3) U2's "Angel of Harlem" was written about what singer?
Choose Your Answer: A: Aretha Franklin, B: Josephine Baker, C: Billie Holiday, D: Janis Joplin
4) What singer is known as the "Empress of the Blues"?
Choose Your Answer: A: Bessie Smith, B: Ma Rainey, C: Etta James, D: Dinah Washington
5) Who was rocketed to super-stardom in 1998 by the hit single "Baby One More Time"?
Choose Your Answer: A: Beyonce, B: Britney Spears, C: Christina Aguilera, D: Madonna
6) Who was awarded the very first gold record?
Choose Your Answer: A: Elvis Presley, B: Nat King Cole, C: The Beatles, D: Perry Como
7) Which of Sheryl Crow's hit singles was adapted from the poem "Fun" by Wyn Cooper?
Choose Your Answer: A: Leaving Las Vegas, B: If It Makes You Happy, C: All I Wanna Do, D: Soak Up the Sun
8) What pop singer is known as "The Material Girl"?
Choose Your Answer: A: Britney Spears, B: Christina Aguilera, C: Madonna, D: Cyndi Lauper
9) What was the band known as Linkin Park originally called?
Choose Your Answer: A: Meteora, B: Hybrid Theory, C: Reanimators, D: Xero
10) What Depeche Mode song was inspired by Priscilla Presley's book Elvis and Me?
Choose Your Answer: A: Strangelove, B: World In My Eyes, C: Sweetest Perfection, D: Personal Jesus