Sub-Categories: Batman Trivia, Captain America Trivia, Spider-Man Trivia, Superman Trivia, Wonder Woman Trivia
General Comic Book Trivia Questions:
1) What superhero was born with the Curse of Kordax?
Choose Your Answer: A: Hawkman, B: Ghost Rider, C: Captain Marvel, D: Aquaman
2) What super villain was created when Emil Blonsky, a spy assigned to steal the research of Dr. Bruce Banner, accidentally exposed himself to a concentrated burst of gamma rays?
Choose Your Answer: A: The Leader, B: Abomination, C: Bi-Beast, D: Doc Samson
3) What Chester Gould character made his first appearance in the Detroit Free Press on October 4, 1931?
Choose Your Answer: A: Dick Tracy, B: Flash Gordon, C: Buck Rogers, D: Superman
4) What superhero grew up on the planet Tamaran?
Choose Your Answer: A: Hawkgirl, B: Ultra Boy, C: Starfire, D: The Silver Surfer
5) Edwin Jarvis serves as butler to what superteam?
Choose Your Answer: A: The Avengers, B: The Fantastic Four, C: The Justice League, D: The Teen Titans
6) Which of these superheroines was inhabited by the soul of an ancient Egyptian princess after attempting suicide?
Choose Your Answer: A: The Huntress, B: Hawkgirl, C: Black Canary, D: Wonder Woman
7) What year was the first modern comic book printed?
Choose Your Answer: A: 1917, B: 1925, C: 1933, D: 1938
8) Who is the Scarlet Witch's twin brother?
Choose Your Answer: A: Magneto, B: Cyclops, C: Wonder Man, D: Quicksilver
9) What superhero gained his powers after being exposed to the Orb of Ra?
Choose Your Answer: A: Hawkman, B: Doctor Strange, C: Metamorpho, D: Iron Fist
10) T'Challa, the king of Wakanda, is also known as what superhero?
Choose Your Answer: A: Iron Fist, B: The Sub-Mariner, C: The Black Panther, D: Kazar