Sub-Categories: Cartoon Trivia, I Love Lucy Trivia, Soap Opera Trivia, Star Trek Trivia, X-Files Trivia
General TV Trivia Questions:
1) Who was the only regular cast member of the TV show "M*A*S*H" to actually serve in the Army in Korea?
Choose Your Answer: A: Alan Alda, B: Loretta Switt, C: Jamie Farr, D: Gary Burghoff
2) Who played Chandler's father on "Friends"?
Choose Your Answer: A: Michael Douglas, B: Elliot Gould, C: Nathan Lane, D: Kathleen Turner
3) What sitcom was a U.S. version of Johnny Speight's hit UK TV series, "Till Death Us Do Part"?
Choose Your Answer: A: All in the Family, B: The Jeffersons, C: Married With Children, D: Dead Like Me
4) Every episode of "Seinfeld" contains an image or reference to what superhero?
Choose Your Answer: A: Superman, B: Batman, C: Spiderman, D: Plastic Man
5) What was the longest running of the "fantasy sitcoms" that dominated the airwaves in the mid 1960s?
Choose Your Answer: A: The Addams Family, B: I Dream of Jeannie, C: The Munsters, D: Bewitched
6) What TV series showed the first interracial kiss on American network television?
Choose Your Answer: A: All in the Family, B: Family Feud, C: The Cosby Show, D: Star Trek
7) What is the phrase on the UFO poster in Fox Mulder's office in "X-Files"?
Choose Your Answer: A: The Truth is Out There, B: I Want to Believe, C: Trust No One, D: We Are Not Alone
8) What was the first American drama series to react to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States?
Choose Your Answer: A: The Grid, B: The West Wing, C: Law and Order, D: Alias
9) What TV show is credited for a massive surge of applications for courses in forensic science?
Choose Your Answer: A: X-Files, B: CSI, C: Law & Order, D: Quincy
10) What TV series, originally set during World War II, jumped ahead several decades to the 1970s beginning with its second season?
Choose Your Answer: A: Alf, B: The Man From Atlantis, C: Wonder Woman, D: Dallas