2) What movie, starring Al Jolson, is generally considered to be the first talking picture?
Choose Your Answer: A: The Singing Fool, B: The Jazz Singer, C: New York Nights, D: Are You a Mason?
3) What was the first movie by Pixar to receive a rating higher than G in the United States?
Choose Your Answer: A: Toy Story, B: Finding Nemo, C: The Incredibles, D: Monsters, Inc.
4) What was the first movie for which the cost of obtaining rights to the soundtrack outweighed the entire production costs?
Choose Your Answer: A: The Blair Witch Project, B: The Wall, C: Clerks, D: Titanic
5) What movie marked the Hollywood film debut of William Shatner?
Choose Your Answer: A: Star Trek: The Motion Picture, B: Twilight Zone: The Movie, C: Judgment at Nuremberg, D: The Brothers Karamazov
6) What film features a fight scene in which Bruce Lee breaks Jackie Chan's neck?
Choose Your Answer: A: Enter the Dragon, B: Game of Death, C: The Big Brawl, D: South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
7) What actor played the school principal in E.T., only to have his scene cut when Spielberg decided that his presence would be too distracting?
Choose Your Answer: A: Burt Lancaster, B: Harrison Ford, C: Marlon Brando, D: Woody Allen
8) The script for what movie was written during shooting breaks on the set of Raiders of the Lost Ark?
Choose Your Answer: A: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, B: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, C: Poltergeist, D: E.T.
9) What 1987 movie features the "Partridge Family" house being firebombed?
Choose Your Answer: A: Lost Boys, B: The Untouchables, C: Lethal Weapon, D: Superman IV
10) What star-studded 2001 film was originally supposed to feature Bruce Willis, Mark Wahlberg, Danny Glover, Luke Wilson, and Owen Wilson?
Choose Your Answer: A: The Whole Nine Yards, B: Ocean's Eleven, C: Planet of the Apes, D: Traffic