Sub-Categories: Business Celebrity Trivia, Celebrity Death Trivia, Sports Celebrity Trivia, TV Celebrity Trivia
General Celebrity Trivia Questions:
1) What Hollywood power couple announced they were separating on January 7, 2005?
Choose Your Answer: A: Tom Cruise & Nicole Kidman, B: Brad Pitt & Jennifer Aniston, C: John Travolta & Kelly Preston, D: Tim Robbins & Susan Sarandon
2) What celebrity had to issue an apology in February 2005 after her T-Mobile Sidekick II was hacked and all of her celebrity friends' phone numbers, which had been stored in the device, were posted on the internet?
Choose Your Answer: A: Anna Kournikova, B: Paris Hilton, C: Christina Aguilera, D: Britney Spears
3) What Hollywood starlet was arrested in 2001 for shoplifting from the Saks Fifth Avenue in Beverly Hills?
Choose Your Answer: A: Winona Ryder, B: Angelina Jolie, C: Charlize Theron, D: Christina Ricci
4) What name was celebrity talk show host Oprah Winfrey born with?
Choose Your Answer: A: Pahro, B: Ohpar, C: Orpah, D: Orhap
5) Who was the first major American celebrity whose AIDS diagnosis became public knowledge?
Choose Your Answer: A: Clark Gable, B: Rock Hudson, C: Magic Johnson, D: Isaac Asimov
6) What professional basketball player did Madonna have an affair with in the mid 1990s?
Choose Your Answer: A: Michael Jordan, B: Shaquille O'Neal, C: Jason Kidd, D: Dennis Rodman
7) What famous actor lost 45 lbs. to play Andrew Beckett, an AIDS victim fighting wrongful termination?
Choose Your Answer: A: Tom Hanks, B: Robin Williams, C: Kevin Spacey, D: William Hurt
8) In a bizarre bit of celebrity behavior, who dangled his baby from the third-floor balcony of a German hotel on November 20, 2002?
Choose Your Answer: A: Dennis Rodman, B: Mike Tyson, C: Michael Jackson, D: Johnny Depp
9) What celebrity made headlines in 1980 when he set himself on fire while freebasing cocaine?
Choose Your Answer: A: Chevy Chase, B: Eddie Murphy, C: Richard Pryor, D: Rodney Dangerfield
10) What celebrity was the victim of a now infamous "wardrobe malfunction" at the 2004 Super Bowl?
Choose Your Answer: A: Madonna, B: Britney Spears, C: Janet Jackson, D: Mariah Carey