1) What TV celebrity shocked the world in 1997 by coming "out of the closet" on her sitcom?
Choose Your Answer: A: Rosie O'Donnell, B: Ellen DeGeneres, C: Lea Thompson, D: Brett Butler
2) What famous TV actor was born with the name Alphonso D'Abruzzo?
Choose Your Answer: A: Alan Alda, B: Ray Romano, C: Judd Hirsch, D: Tony Danza
3) Who is the judge audiences love to hate on the TV reality show American Idol?
Choose Your Answer: A: Paula Abdul, B: Ryan Seacrest, C: Simon Cowell, D: Randy Jackson
4) What actor was a regular on the TV shows "Star Trek" and "Mission Impossible"?
Choose Your Answer: A: William Shatner, B: Leonard Nimoy, C: Barbara Bain, D: Walter Koenig
5) What TV celebrity had to have the lens removed from his right eye and replaced with a synthetic one after he suffered a basketball injury?
Choose Your Answer: A: Robert Blake, B: George Clooney, C: Ray Romano, D: David Duchovny
6) What Playboy model played the role of Lisa, the "Tool-Time" girl, on "Home Improvement"?
Choose Your Answer: A: Jenny McCarthy, B: Anna Nicole Smith, C: Carmen Electra, D: Pamela Anderson
7) What celebrity reportedly suffered nerve damage while performing stunts for her TV show in 2005?
Choose Your Answer: A: Sarah Michelle Gellar, B: Jennifer Garner, C: Jolene Blalock, D: Patricia Arquette
8) What TV celebrity learned the comic use of props from Buster Keaton on the MGM backlot?
Choose Your Answer: A: Lucille Ball, B: Mary Tyler Moore, C: Dick Van Dyke, D: Don Knotts
9) What TV celebrity began show business as a teen runaway, working with the circus as a fire eater?
Choose Your Answer: A: Jeff Foxworthy, B: Robin Williams, C: Pierce Brosnan, D: Bruce Willis
10) What celebrity was fired from the TV show "Ally McBeal" after word leaked that he had been arrested on a drug-related charge?
Choose Your Answer: A: Jon Bon Jovi, B: Robert Downey Jr., C: David Kelly, D: Greg Germann