1) What was the first capital of ancient Egypt?
Choose Your Answer: A: Memphis, B: Thebes, C: Alexandria, D: Baltimore
2) What Roman Emperor was once captured by pirates and held for a 12,000 gold-piece ransom?
Choose Your Answer: A: Nero, B: Caligula, C: Caesar Augustus, D: Julius Caesar
3) On what island did ancient Greek civilization originate?
Choose Your Answer: A: Crete, B: Samos, C: Olympia, D: Rhodes
4) What fortification was built by the Romans around 122 A.D. across the width of Great Britain to separate Romans from the barbarians to the north?
Choose Your Answer: A: Cleon's Wall, B: Caesar's Wall, C: Hadrian's Wall, D: Hannibal's Wall
5) Who is considered the founder of the Xia Dynasty in ancient China?
Choose Your Answer: A: Tang, B: Yu, C: Qi, D: Shun
6) How many of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World still exist?
Choose Your Answer: A: Three, B: Two, C: One, D: Zero
7) When did the first documented Olympic Games take place?
Choose Your Answer: A: 776 B.C., B: 432 B.C., C: 112 B.C., D: 6 A.D.
8) Who is credited with making the first map of the known world?
Choose Your Answer: A: Archimedes, B: Anaximander, C: Euclid, D: Christopher Columbus
9) What historic event took place in Rome in 64 A.D.?
Choose Your Answer: A: Assassination of Julius Caesar, B: Goths Destroy Rome, C: Rome Burns, D: Third Punic War Ends
10) How many years did the Peloponnesian War last?
Choose Your Answer: A: 16, B: 27, C: 39, D: 54