1) What mythological monster was said to be produced when a chicken egg was hatched under a toad or a serpent?
Choose Your Answer: A: Hydra, B: Chimera, C: Basilisk, D: Thorax
2) In 1832, what monster did U.K. representative B.H. Hodson claim to have seen in Nepal?
Choose Your Answer: A: Abominable Snowman, B: Werewolf, C: Vampire, D: Hydra
3) According to local legends, what large, nocturnal, red-haired monster roams the Amazon jungle of Brazil?
Choose Your Answer: A: Mokele Mbeme, B: Mapinguari, C: Thylacine, D: Chacoan Peccary
4) What famous monster has an NHL team named after it?
Choose Your Answer: A: Chupacabra, B: Bigfoot, C: Lock Ness Monster, D: Jersey Devil
5) What famous monster did Mary Shelley create in the summer of 1816, while visiting the poet Lord Byron at his villa in Switzerland?
Choose Your Answer: A: Abominable Snowman, B: Frankenstein, C: Dracula, D: Mr. Hyde
6) What mythological creature was once a beautiful maiden until she was changed into a snakelike monster with six heads by the sorceress Circe?
Choose Your Answer: A: Charybdis, B: Scylla, C: Cerberus, D: Kraken
7) What monster movie resulted from famed Mexican cinematographer Gabriel Figueroa's tales of a legendary humanoid creature that supposedly lived in South America?
Choose Your Answer: A: It Came From Outer Space, B: Legend of the Chupacabras, C: The Creature From the Black Lagoon, D: Los Bulbos
8) In Greek mythology, the story of Lycaon serves as one of the earliest examples of what kind of monster?
Choose Your Answer: A: Cyclops, B: Zombie, C: Vampire, D: Werewolf
9) According to legend, what three-headed monster was said to guard the entrance to Hades?
Choose Your Answer: A: Cerberus, B: Typhon, C: Echidna, D: Minotaur
10) The Dracula legend is believed to be based on what historical figure?
Choose Your Answer: A: Gilles de Rais, B: Vlad Tepes, C: Sigismund of Hungary, D: Waclaw III