1) Where is AREA 51 located?
Choose Your Answer: A: California, B: Nevada, C: New Mexico, D: Colorado
2) During World War II, U.S. pilots began reporting odd balls of light or shiny metallic spheres that could fly circles around their planes. What were these UFOs called?
Choose Your Answer: A: Pilot Lights, B: Missionary Lights, C: Sidecar Lights, D: Foo Fighters
3) When was the earliest known UFO sighting?
Choose Your Answer: A: 1200 B.C., B: 100 B.C., C: 1086, D: 1941
4) Around the time of the solar eclipse of July 11, 1991, what city experienced a wave of UFO sightings?
Choose Your Answer: A: Las Vegas, B: Beijing, C: Mexico City, D: Hong Kong
5) What was the name of the U.S. Air Force's 22-year investigation into the existence of UFOs?
Choose Your Answer: A: Project Condor, B: Project Majestic, C: Project Blue Book, D: X-Files
6) What is the name of the rancher who many ufologists believe discovered the wreckage of a UFO in July, 1947, on his land in Roswell, New Mexico?
Choose Your Answer: A: Jesse Marcel, B: Roger Ramey, C: George Wilcox, D: Mac Brazel
7) What U.S. President once reported seeing a UFO?
Choose Your Answer: A: Jimmy Carter, B: Bill Clinton, C: John F. Kennedy, D: Lyndon B. Johnson
8) What organization was founded on May 31, 1969, to investigate UFO phenomena?
Choose Your Answer: A: ASFAN, B: CUFOS, C: NICAP, D: MUFON
9) What is the name of the hidden base near AREA 51 where Robert Lazar claims to have worked for the U.S. government reverse engineering an alien spacecraft?
Choose Your Answer: A: B-6, B: M-1, C: S-4, D: U-10
10) What explanation was offered to explain a UFO sighting near Kyoto, Japan, in 1235?
Choose Your Answer: A: Comet, B: Fire-breathing birds, C: Angry gods, D: Wind blowing the stars about