1) Where was Abraham Lincoln born?
Choose Your Answer: A: Ohio, B: Iowa, C: Kentucky, D: Tennessee
2) Who was Abraham Lincoln named after?
Choose Your Answer: A: The biblical Abraham, B: The poet Abraham Cowley, C: The poet Abraham Sutzkever, D: His grandfather
3) Which of the following was NOT one of Abraham Lincoln's nicknames?
Choose Your Answer: A: Honest Abe, B: Rail Splitter, C: The Industrial Giant, D: The Great Emancipator
4) Who did Abraham Lincoln marry on November 4, 1842?
Choose Your Answer: A: Nora Jones, B: Martha Clark, C: Mary Todd, D: Nancy Hanks
5) How many children did Abraham Lincoln have?
Choose Your Answer: A: Two, B: Four, C: Six, D: None
6) Abraham Lincoln was the first U.S. President from what political party?
Choose Your Answer: A: Democratic Party, B: Republican Party, C: Federalist Party, D: Whig Party
7) Who was Abraham Lincoln's Vice President during the first term of his presidency?
Choose Your Answer: A: Andrew Johnson, B: Horatio King, C: Hannibal Hamlin, D: Montgomery Blair
8) What legislation, signed by Lincoln in 1862, made millions of acres of government land available to any male over 21 who could pay a small processing fee?
Choose Your Answer: A: Western Expansion Act, B: Reconstruction Act, C: Dominion Lands Act, D: Homestead Act
9) What play was Abraham Lincoln watching when he was assassinated?
Choose Your Answer: A: The Recruiting Officer, B: The Beaux Stratagem, C: Our American Cousin, D: Macbeth
10) What U.S. paper currency features a portrait of Abraham Lincoln?
Choose Your Answer: A: $1 bill, B: $5 bill, C: $10 bill, D: $20 bill