3) What player had his name misspelled on the Stanley Cup and later corrected?
Choose Your Answer: A: Adam Deadmarsh, B: Jacques Plante, C: Jean Beliveau, D: Wayne Gretzky
4) What Tampa Bay Lightning player scored the Stanley Cup-winning goal in 2004?
Choose Your Answer: A: Martin St. Louis, B: Cory Stillman, C: Ruslan Fedotenko, D: Andre Roy
5) Between 1980 and 1990, the New York Islanders and Edmonton Oilers won a combined total of how many Stanley Cups?
Choose Your Answer: A: zero, B: five, C: seven, D: nine
6) What year did the Stanley Cup have no winner?
Choose Your Answer: A: 1899, B: 1919, C: 1944, D: 1968
7) What year was the Stanley Cup first awarded?
Choose Your Answer: A: 1876, B: 1893, C: 1909, D: 1917
8) What team advanced to the Stanley Cup finals in 1968, 1969, and 1970, but lost all three series?
Choose Your Answer: A: Montreal Canadiens, B: Chicago Blackhawks, C: St. Louis Blues, D: New York Rangers
9) After what year did the NHL assume control of Stanley Cup competition?
Choose Your Answer: A: 1893, B: 1910, C: 1926, D: 1942
10) What player holds the record for most career goals in the Stanley Cup Finals?
Choose Your Answer: A: Wayne Gretzky, B: Jean Beliveau, C: Gordie Howe, D: Maurice Richard