1) The real St. Nicholas was born in what modern-day country?
Choose Your Answer: A: Israel, B: Pakistan, C: Iraq, D: Turkey
2) Who narrated the classic 1966 TV special "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"?
Choose Your Answer: A: Burl Ives, B: Charlton Heston, C: Boris Karloff, D: Thurl Ravenscroft
3) Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer was created as a promotion for what department store?
Choose Your Answer: A: J.C. Penney, B: Montgomery Ward, C: Macy's, D: Nordstrom
4) In the 1965 TV special "A Charlie Brown Christmas", who builds a gray snowman?
Choose Your Answer: A: Charlie Brown, B: Linus, C: Pigpen, D: Snoopy
5) What was the name of the magician with the magic hat in the 1969 TV special "Frosty the Snowman"?
Choose Your Answer: A: Black Bart, B: Black Peter, C: Professor Finkle, D: Professor Hinkle
6) In "The Twelve Days of Christmas", there are how many drummers drumming?
Choose Your Answer: A: six, B: eight, C: ten, D: twelve
7) In what country are outdoor barbecues a traditional part of Christmas festivities?
Choose Your Answer: A: Australia, B: Germany, C: China, D: Mexico
8) What year was Santa's wife, Mrs. Claus, first introduced to the world?
Choose Your Answer: A: 1889, B: 1902, C: 1929, D: 1935
9) Eggnog was first consumed in what U.S. city?
Choose Your Answer: A: Jamestown, Virginia, B: Provincetown, Massachusetts, C: Boston Massachusetts, D: New York, New York
10) In the classic 1964 TV special "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer", what did Hermey the elf want to be?
Choose Your Answer: A: a psychologist, B: a magician, C: a dentist, D: Santa Claus