1) What is generally considered to be the first "pony car"?
Choose Your Answer: A: Pontiac Firebird, B: Mercury Cougar, C: Ford Mustang, D: Chevrolet Camaro
2) What was the first Japanese car to be produced in the United States?
Choose Your Answer: A: Honda Accord, B: Mazda Miata, C: Toyota Camry, D: Nissan Maxima
3) What car sold more than one million units in 1965, setting a record that still stands today?
Choose Your Answer: A: Buick Wildcat, B: Pontiac GTO, C: Ford Thunderbird, D: Chevrolet Impala
4) What three specialty convertibles did General Motors originally introduce in 1953?
Choose Your Answer: A: Buick Skylark, Oldsmobile Fiesta & Cadillac Eldorado, B: Buick Roadmaster, Buick Riviera & Buick Super, C: Buick LeSabre, Oldsmobile StrayCat & Cadillac Fastback, D: Cadillac Fleetwood, Oldsmobile Omega & Ford Victoria
5) What year was the Corvette first introduced?
Choose Your Answer: A: 1943, B: 1953, C: 1963, D: 1973
6) What was the first car to be mass-produced?
Choose Your Answer: A: Model T, B: Model A, C: Packard, D: Duryea Motor Wagon
7) What was the first car to come equipped with anti-lock brakes?
Choose Your Answer: A: Lincoln Continental Mark III, B: Shelby Cobra, C: BMW 1600, D: Jensen FF
8) What was the first commercially available hybrid gasoline-electric car in the United States?
Choose Your Answer: A: Ford Escape Hybrid, B: Toyota Prius, C: Honda Insight, D: Saturn VUE
9) What kind of car did Starsky and Hutch drive in the classic television series?
Choose Your Answer: A: Ford Bronco, B: Ford Thunderbird, C: Ford Gran Torino, D: Ford Ranger
10) How much horse power did the first Porsche 911 have?
Choose Your Answer: A: 35 hp, B: 90 hp, C: 130 hp, D: 180 hp