Sub-Categories: NFL Team Trivia, Super Bowl Trivia
Football Trivia Questions:
1) Who was the first player drafted in the first NFL draft in 1936?
Choose Your Answer: A: Sammy Baugh, B: Jay Berwanger, C: Don Hutson, D: Bart Starr
2) What player led the NFL with 27 rushing touchdowns in 2003?
Choose Your Answer: A: Ahman Green, B: Marshall Faulk, C: Jamal Lewis, D: Priest Holmes
3) What team won the first night football game ever played?
Choose Your Answer: A: Akron Pros, B: Canton Bulldogs, C: Chicago Bears, D: Philadelphia Athletics
4) In 1993, what NFL team made off-season trades for Joe Montana and Marcus Allen?
Choose Your Answer: A: Oakland Raiders, B: Kansas City Chiefs, C: San Francisco 49ers, D: Denver Broncos
5) What team was originally named the New York Titans?
Choose Your Answer: A: Tennessee Titans, B: New York Jets, C: New York Giants, D: Kansas City Chiefs
6) What year was the sudden-death overtime period adopted by the NFL?
Choose Your Answer: A: 1954, B: 1964, C: 1974, D: 1984
7) How many weeks did the regular NFL season last in 1992?
Choose Your Answer: A: 16 weeks, B: 17 weeks, C: 18 weeks, D: 19 weeks
8) What team won 3 Super Bowls in the 1990s?
Choose Your Answer: A: San Francisco 49ers, B: Dallas Cowboys, C: Denver Broncos, D: New England Patriots
9) How many games made up the NFL regular season schedule in 1982?
Choose Your Answer: A: 9 games, B: 14 games, C: 16 games, D: 17 games
10) Who was the first player to rush for 1000 yards in a season?
Choose Your Answer: A: Beattie Feathers, B: Steve Van Buren, C: Joe Perry, D: Jim Brown